Poison Ivy Soap Jewelweed, Pine Tar & Tea Tree Goat Milk Soap
A must have for the outdoorsman! Our Jewelweed Poison Ivy Soap is made with wildcrafted jewelweed that grows native to the mountains of east TN. Jewelweed is one of nature’s best kept secrets for poison ivy! We’ve also added plantain, yarrow, and tea tree essential oil which are all “super heroes” of the herbal world for skin! Old fashioned pine tar completes this recipe making it a powerhouse combination of all the hiker secrets, herbal remedies, and grandpa’s wisdom.
How does it really work?
- Pine tar and Tea tree oils strip the poison ivy oils off your skin to prevent a rash from developing after exposure.
- If rash has already developed a thorough wash may help to remove any residual oils and keep it from spreading.
- Goat milk helps add a gentle quality to ensure your skin doesn’t get too dry after each wash and may help alleviate irrigation and itch*
Ingredients: Jewelweed infused goat milk solution, saponified lard and coconut oils, olive oil infusion (Jewelweed, plantain and yarrow), pine tar, tea tree essential oil.
How do I use it?
- For possible poison ivy exposure, lather and rinse thoroughly to remove oils from skin.
- If a rash has developed soap can be used to wash any residual oils away to help prevent spreading to new points of contact.
- Goat milk and herbs in soap may help alleviate irritation/itch.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product not intended to treat, cure or diagnose any medical condition and should not be viewed as such. Please consult a doctor for all medical needs.
Allergy Warning: People with skin allergies should test the soap on a small spot of skin first. Stop using if irritation occurs while using this poison ivy soap.
Please Note: Our amazing jewelweed poison ivy soap made with pine tar and tea tree essential oil is all handmade which will result in natural variations in size, shape, and color from batch to batch.
When in use, soap should be kept on a soap dish that drains well or hung in a soap saver pouch and should be allowed to dry between uses. You can find soap dishes and our soap saver pouches under "Accessories" on our site.
- Product Code: FRF-014
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 6