Roman Chamomile Oil
While providing a sweet, floral aroma, Roman Chamomile oil is soothing to the skin when applied topically.
Roman Chamomile grows close to the ground, reaching only up to a foot in height. It has gray-green leaves, flowers that resemble a daisy, and smells like apple. The plant has been nicknamed the “plant’s physician” because it has positive effects on plants growing nearby. Ancient Romans used Roman Chamomile oil for courage during war. While the most common use of chamomile is in teas, Roman Chamomile oil can also be found in face creams, drinks, hair dyes, shampoos, and perfumes. Roman Chamomile essential oil is known for its calming effect on the skin, mind, and body.*
- Add one to two drops to your favorite moisturizer, shampoo, or conditioner to promote youthful-looking skin and hair.
- Add one to two drops to herbal teas or hot drinks to soothe the body and mind.*
- Diffuse or apply Roman Chamomile oil to bottoms of feet at bedtime.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional percautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Internal use may be calming to the body*
- Soothing to the skin when applied topically
- When ingested, may help support healthy immune system function*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Brand: DT.
- Product Code: 30800001
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 60