With several health benefits dating back to ancient Rome, Fennel essential oil can still be used internally to promote healthy digestion, while exuding a unique licorice aroma and flavor. Fennel can grow up to six feet in height and has delicate, feathery leaves. The history of Fennel use dates back to ancient times when Roman warriors were said to have consumed Fennel to make them strong and ready for battle. Fennel essential oil is best known for its distinct licorice aroma and taste, yet its ability to promote healthy digestion is equally noteworthy.* Fennel oil can be added to water as a satisfying alternative to sweets. Fennel essential oil is also known for its ability to promote healthy metabolic function and circulation.*
- Add a drop of Fennel oil in water or tea when craving sweets.*
- Add one to two drops of Fennel oil in a veggie capsule to promote digestion.*
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
This oil is Kosher certified.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Promotes healthy digestion when consumed*
- Fennel oil's aroma can be both calming and invigorating
- May help promote healthy metabolic function and circulation when taken internally*
*Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.
- Brand: DT.
- Product Code: DT-158
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 20